ZO® 3-STEP PEEL™
This potent stimulating peel confers longer lasting benefits beyond the temporary superficial improvements seen with ordinary peels. Peeling is very mild or even unnoticeable, with minimal to no downtime. Designed for acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, dullness. Promotes softer, smoother skin.
- Suitable for any skin type or color
- Usage studies show remarkable safety with minimal irritation
- Can be repeated every 3 to 4 weeks if deeper repair is desired
Ask your doctor.
ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™
For professional use only.
The ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™ Kit for use with TCA 30% (trichloracetic acid) is used to medically treat the various skin conditions of acne, wrinkles, fine lines, skin pigmentation disorders, and sun damage. This kit includes an innovative Base, Cleanser, and accessories. Pre-conditioning skin with ZO® Skin Health products is required before performing this peel. (does not include TCA).
The Next Generation of ZO® Peels
- Controlled absorption and penetration
- Easily mixed with TCA
- Excellent anti-inflammatory properties
Resurfacing Damaged Skin with TCA
TCA (trichloracetic acid) is a non-toxic chemical that is used by medical professionals to perform therapeutic skin peels. When TCA is applied to skin it causes surface skin cells to dehydrate – and then peel off – over a period of several days to one week. When the surface skin peels away, it exposes a new layer of undamaged skin, which has a smoother texture and a more even skin tone. Physicians utilize TCA peels today as a preferred remedy for treating various skin disorders.
- Reduce brown spots, age spots, uneven skin pigmentation, and the appearance of melasma
- Improve the texture of leathery, sun damaged skin and impart more glow
- Treat certain types of acne conditions and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™ Base – Guides the Systemic Application
TCA treatments must be applied in an even and continuous application over the entire treatment area with an effective visual guidance system. ZO® custom-designed a pH-balanced peel base that compliments the use of TCA. The ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™ Base, when proportionally prepared with TCA, is a highly effective method to aid in systemic application guidance over the entire treatment area. Enriched with skin lipid supplements, inflammatory modulators, and antioxidants this ZO® base minimizes skin redness, replenishes skin barrier function, and prevents newly exposed skin cells from post-peel damaging oxidative stress.
ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™ Cleanser
This ZO® Cleanser emulsifies and “lifts” most any colorant staining and residue on the skin following application of the ZO® Base. During the foaming action, an ultra-mild beta-hydroxy acid exfoliant deposits on skin for secondary removal of any remaining dead surface skin cells. In addition, vitamin B3-niacinamide penetrates the upper layers of skin to help stimulate the skin’s natural cellular renewal processes that accelerate replenishment of new skin cells and help maintain healthy skin.
Professional use only.
Ask your doctor.
INVISAPEEL™ Intensive Resurfacing Peel
This formulation uses an enzymatic process to renew the epidermis, leaving skin noticeably smoother, firmer and brighter.
Invisible home peel for face and body, all skin types
- Provides enhanced exfoliation of the epidermis without apparent flaking or peeling
- Specialized enzymes and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) promote exfoliation to improve the texture and help even skin tone
- Enhances skin barrier repair
- Prepares the skin for other ZO® products and enhances their benefits
- Excellent for facial and non-facial skin such as hands, arms and legs
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and provide cellular turnover
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.